Free Service Check and free estimate on repairs and upgrades!
Free SERVICE Check: WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT FROM Durbin ElectricAs an experienced and trusted electrical contractor who has been in business over 14 years our customers can expect Durbin Electric to service their needs, perform high quality work that is guaranteed, answer your questions, provide direction and provide honest advise and guidance you can trust. Please do not hesitate to call our office at (502) 442-6388. Our phones are answered by real people 24 hours per day 365 days per year, or email us with the contact form at the top of each page. The best ways to take advantage of our free estimate offer: Making sure your home is safe and and running it’s best isn’t always an easy task. Here are a few things to consider and they are all covered under our free service check and estimate program.
- Does Your Home Have Federal Pacific Electric Panels? These dated panels are a silent danger but only take 5 minutes to asses for risk.
- Does your home contain aluminum wire? The United States Consumer Products Safety Commission estimates that the likelihood of having an electrical related fire is 55 times higher with a house wired with aluminum wiring, than one wired with copper wire.
- Does your home show signs of trouble in wire circuitry? Switches that are warm-to-the-touch, scorched outlets, flickering lights, tripping cirut breakers a burn or plastic smell? Let us check it out and find the solution or just put your mind at ease.
- Quick Responses and Fully Stocked Service Trucks. If we find a problem we can take usually take care of it on the same day.
- Does your amp service meet your homes electrical needs? A 200 amp service allows you to run multiple appliances at once while a 60 amp service won’t provide enough power to run an electric hot water heater, electric stove and hair dryer together. Make sure you have what you need.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU: To be the BEST electrician in LouisvilleAt Durbin Electric pledge to satisfy your expectations for Quality, Value & Service. Our goal is to maintain your satisfaction and develop customer relationships for life. We strive to perform quality work, that adds value, while providing exceptional service. Consider Durbin Electric for all things electrical, from electrical testing and troubleshooting to electrical installations. Our licensed electricians are the highest rank and quality of master electricians at your service, and we pledge to make the your experience an excellent one. – Mike and Dee Durbin, Owners
Electrical Repair Services
Repair ServicesWe over a wide variety of services including:
INSTALLATION and Electrical Maintenance on:
- New Home Construction
- Room Additions
- Basement & Garage Wiring
- Receptacles (Plugs) and Switches
- New Breakers
- Ceiling Fans
- Light Fixtures
- Exterior Lights (including Security Lighting)
- Panel Upgrades
- Hot Tub / Spa Receptacles
- 220 Outlets
- Direct Wire Smoke Detectors
- New Appliance Circuits
- Recessed Lighting
- Outdoor Electrical Circuits
- Electrical Code Correction
- Electrical Code Violations
- Damaged Wires
- Broken Receptacles and Switches
- Flickering Lights
- Tripping Breakers
- Rebuild Service Due to Damage / Destruction
New Electric Services
Your new electrical service includes the following:Quality brand name circuit breakers and service equipment or customer selected device. Durbin Electric will obtain the electrical permit and arrange for the electrical inspection. We can also coordinate the inspection by the local utility company. New distribution panel including a main circuit breaker sized to coordinate with the amperage of the electrical service. New branch circuit breakers sized to match the maximum current carrying capability of the branch circuit conductor. Our 100 amp panels, 150 amp panels, and 200 amp panels have everything you need to run all of your devices and appliances. New weather head that protects the cable from rain water. New insulator if required. New meter socket and meter – installed on outside of home New copper clad ground rod and copper grounding electrode conductors. An aluminum ground electrode conductor is in compliance with the National Electric Code. However, due to the importance of the proper operation of the grounding system during a fault condition and our commitment to a superior quality installation, we install only copper ground wire.
WE STAND BEHIND OUR WORK and we offer Free estimates guaranteed for 30 days!We are so confident in our quality of service that we warranty our work for an entire YEAR. If something goes wrong, no questions asked, we will be there to repair it.